WELCOME TO THE CENTRAL OTAGO VISITOR CENTRESThe Central Otago Visitor Centres is the front door to the region’s unique offerings and experiences, and is visited by over 200,000 visitors per year.
We are the official source of visitor information for Central Otago. Our Visitor Centres comprises of three i-SITES – Alexandra, Cromwell and Ranfurly, and one local visitor centre in Roxburgh.
Being an accredited member of the i-SITE New Zealand Network means each individual centre has met Network standards, which includes providing a consistent service and ensuring staff are well trained and knowledgeable.
The role of the Visitor Centres is to provide quality objective information and booking services whilst encouraging visitors to stay and experience more within the region.
Our Visitor Centre staff are always ready to help visitors and residents with their plans and/or enquiries. Central Otago Visitor Centres
- Provide quality objective information on accommodation, activities, attractions, transportation, restaurants and shopping.
- Provide a comprehensive booking service for all Central Otago and New Zealand tourism product
- Displays brochures free of charge on behalf of Tourism Central Otago members
- Transacts bookings on behalf of tourism operators on a commission basis
- Provide opportunities for individual tourism operators to profile their product to visitor centre consultants
- Provide pay-to-display opportunities to increase profile within the centres (light box, plasma screens, wall/window space)
- Displays and distributes the official central Otago Visitor Guide
To make an enquiry please click here