Tourism Central Otago will be running a series of digital workshops focussed on TripAdvisor at the end of the month and start of December.
Wednesday 30th November - Alexandra, CODC Bill McIntosh Room 2pm - 4pm
Thursday 1st December - Ranfurly Service Centre – 1:30pm – 3:30pm
Friday 2nd December - Roxburgh Service Centre, 9:30am -11:30am
Friday 2nd December – Cromwell Pool Meeting Room, 2pm – 4pm
The sessions will give an overview on the following subjects:
- How to get listed on TripAdvisor or claim your listing
- Responding to TripAdvisor reviews and why online reviews matter?
- Ideas for building your online reputation with TripAdvisor
- How to collect reviews, and remind guests to write reviews
- The power of management responses and ways to deal with a bad review.
- How you can integrate your TripAdvisor reviews on your website and on www.centralotagonz.com and www.newzealand.com
Please reply via email with your preference of session by Wednesday 23rd November - spaces in some locations will be limited.