|What we do
• An extensive Stonefruit, Summerfruit and Pipfruit orchard packing our home grown export Apricots and Cherries.
• Nectarines, Peaches, Plums and Pears are also packed for the local market for centres as far away as Auckland.
• Manufacturers of our unique cherry grading system “Robsort Aquaflume”
• Our policy is to “Consistently meet the needs of our customers now and in the future by providing safe and healthy produce grown in a sustainable manner”
Where we are
• The main “Home” block and packhouse are situated on McIntosh Road, Earnscleugh, which is about half way between Alexandra and Clyde.
• Our fruit stall “Robs Rural Market” is on Earnscleugh Road, halfway between Alexandra and Clyde.
H & J Roberts orchard being a partnership of Harry Richard Roberts and Joan Ruth Roberts. Other family members working on the orchard are son, Harry Allan Roberts (Harry Jnr.) and daughter, Vicky Ruth Roberts. Harry and Joan have another daughter Maryanne who is married and lives at Becks near Omakau.
Our fruit is sold in the distinctive purple box under our “Southern Fresh” trade mark name.
PLEASE REFER OUR WEBSITE WWW.HJROBERTS.CO.NZ