|Self-Contained Accommodation Villa Accommodation
These modern villas have spacious lounge and dining areas that open onto a large deck, contemporary kitchens with all the benefits of open plan living space, reverse cycle heat pumps, and WiFi access. Our One Bedroom Villa Spa & Sauna includes a private spa pool and sauna on the lower deck level for relaxing after a long day of play.
For couples or business stays, we offer upper-level studio rooms overlooking the marina. The studios upstairs have modern bathrooms, one has a king bed and spa, the other has two queen beds.
Visit http://www.lakeresort.co.nz/accommodation.htm for an in-depth overview of our various room types.
Cromwell, central to everywhere
Lake Resort Cromwell is happy to share their local knowledge of Central Otago by making recommendations and bookings for activities in the local region. From water sports to exploring the mountain ranges, indulging at the local fruit-orchards and wine tasting, we offer the ideal accommodation choice for location and quality in the Central Otago area.
From the water playground of Lake Dunstan, local ranges and ski fields to New Zealand’s best stone fruit orchards and the Highlands Motorsport Park, Cromwell is a must-see part of New Zealand.
• Water activities on Lake Dunstan including swimming, water skiing, kayaking, and jet skiing
• Highlands Motorsport Park for family fun, action and adventure
• Central to Cardrona, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables, Treble Cone and Waiorau Snowfarm
• World renowned wineries and wine tasting experiences
• Local orchard tours and stone fruit tastings
• Scenic helicopter flights and heli-skiing
• Jet boating rides on local rivers
• Local trout fishing
• Horse treks and quad biking
|Cancellations or modifications to bookings must be made at least 48 hours prior to check in for a full refund. After this time, the registered guest will be charged the first full night’s accommodation.
Reception Hours are 08.00 am to 8.00 pm.
Please phone reception for after-hours check in arrangements.