|At Mt Michael Lodge we strive to provide our guests with an environment to relax and rejuvenate, with a fabulous bed and breakfast experience. Whether you are rejuvenating in the spa pool after a walk in the mountains, enjoying a glass of Central Otago pinot noir, wandering around the vineyard or relaxing by the pool, Mt Michael Lodge will meet your every need. Make the Lodge home while you explore Central Otago, one of the truly wonderful holiday destinations in the world. The mountains and lakes around Central Otago are paradise to skiers, trekkers, walkers, mountain bikers, photographers and fishermen from all over the world
Generous sized rooms contain either luxury Super King or King beds, fine linen, bedside units, Lusty Lloyd chairs with an occasional sitting area and Apple TV.
• Enjoy mountain, lake and vineyard vistas.
•Separate spacious ensuite with underfloor heating.
• Mini kitchen including Nespresso coffee facilities serviced daily with home baking, local sparkling water, and a range of Harney’s flavoured teas.
Food at the Lodge is based on the philosophy of fresh seasonal foods prepared to maximise flavour, texture and taste.
• Breakfasts are included in your room rate and can be light or indulgent offering home-made cereals, fruit, juices and yoghurt, as well as selected cooked items that vary from day to day
• Guests can dine-in on evenings by arrangements and enjoy a glass of complementary wine with their evening meal of 2 or 3 course meal.
• You can elect to share your evening meal with the hosts. We enjoy opportunity to share our journey, our international experiences and everything about this beautiful country we live in.