Shipping starts at $7 for tracked delivery in NZ, as the value of your order increases, so does your shipping cost.
Items will be shipped by courier within 3 business days. Allow an extra 1-2 days for delivery to rural areas.
Please ensure your address is accurate. We cannot deliver to PO Boxes. We will not be responsible for items that go missing due to incorrect delivery information.
Shipping starts from $15 to Australia and $20 to the rest of the world.
Items will be sent by International Parcel Post. Delivery targets range from 3 to 10 working days.
Payment is by VISA or Mastercard. All payments are made at the time of placing the order, and are encrypted to protect our customers. All prices quoted are in New Zealand Dollars and include GST (Goods and Services Tax).
Retail Returns Policy:
All products must be in original condition. Products cannot be returned if they have been modified in anyway.
• All purchases must be returned within 30 days of purchase and inspected before any refund will be granted.
• We do not accept returns outside of New Zealand. This is due to the cost of custom fees and taxes on re-entry back into NZ
• Where products are faulty or damaged due to manufacturing faults we will either replace the item or offer a full refund. Manufacturing defects do not include normal wear and tear or damage caused by accidental or non-accidental damage.
• Returns will not be accepted on CD’s, DVD’s or books outside of a manufacturing fault.
• Exchanges will be offered on our clothing if the product proves unsatisfactory. We can offer to exchange it for another one (different size).
• Proof of purchase will be required for refunds and exchange.
• Shipping of the return item is at the cost of the buyer.
To return or exchange an item, please send an email request to:
All items are to be returned to:
Alexandra i-SITE Visitor Centre
21a Centennial Avenue
03 262 7999
Consumer Guarantees Act
Nothing in these terms and conditions will limit or affect your rights as a consumer under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 to the extent that such limitation or other contracting out is prohibited by that Act.
Central Otago Visitor Centres sell tickets as an agent for and on behalf of the "Event Organisers" (the party who presents the event, which may include a promoter or producer or venue). Any representations made by the Event Organiser with reference to the Event or performance at any time and any associated complaints or claims are the responsibility of the Event Organiser and not Central Otago Visitor Centres.
Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the event organiser due to weather conditions or situations affecting the performers or audience. When this occurs, we will make every effort to ensure you receive a prompt refund if applicable. If an event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the event organiser may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions. Please make sure to include/provide your transaction number so we can expedite your refund if applicable.
Event Ticket Refund policy:
As a condition of sale, there are no refunds, exchanges or cancellations once the booking is complete except in accordance with applicable laws